You are free to negotiate your own Wedding Ceremony Package with me, based on when and where it is, how many Guests you are expecting, and how long you would like it to be (will it include Readings & other Symbol/Rituals?).
You will need to decide about things like whether or not you will require a Wedding Rehearsal (advisable), and how many Ceremony Drafts you’ll need to achieve ‘perfection’.
As a guide, the most basic of Wedding Ceremonies lasts about 10 minutes (an Elopement or Paper Wedding) and will cost you a minimum of $500.
At the other end of the spectrum, a Wedding Ceremony with the ‘lot’ will cost you around $1000.
The average cost of my Wedding Ceremonies is $800.
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY?
• An initial, obligation-free meeting (complimentary), and afterwards as many meetings in my Home Office or at a mutually convenient location as required.
• Preparation and lodgement of all legal documents pre & post Ceremony ~ this includes the Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM), Marriage Certificates, Marriage Register, Declaration of no Legal Impediment to Marriage, and any associated costs.
• Unlimited ongoing communication via phone, text and email.
• An Information Pack that provides Samples of Popular wedding Vows, Wedding Ring Exchanges, Wedding Music, Symbols and Rituals, Readings & Prose (Poems), and a detailed explanation about how to write your Wedding Vows.
• Full preparation and writing of q unique and Personalised Ceremony.
• On your Wedding Day, I will be available onsite at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start to ensure everything is set up and ready to go.
• A clear and professional presentation using a state-of-the-art wireless PA system (Battery & Mains operated) with Handheld and/or Lapel Microphones.
• Use of PA system for music played throughout your ceremony.
• Letters if required for Department of Immigration, Defence Forces etc.
• Travel to your venue within 75km of Home Office (Warragul)*
• Table and Chairs for signing of the Marriage Certificates and Register (if required).
• A keepsake copy of your Commemorative Marriage Certificate.
• Presentation Folder containing a copy of your Wedding Ceremony and associated documents (Vows, Readings etc).
You were very professional and you helped ease our anxieties.
Many thanks again Iain, on a great Job.
Hayley & Jayson