My name is Iain Luck and I’m an authorised Civil Marriage Celebrant appointed by the Attorney General’s office to solemnise marriages. I am based in the rolling hills of Gippsland and I provide my services as a marriage celebrant in Pakenham and the surrounding area. I’m a Celebrant who cares about you and listens to your needs in order to create the perfect ceremony for you and your partner. Together, we will come up with a wedding ceremony that is uniquely designed for you, that reflects your own personalities, values, tastes, styles and your dreams of starting your life together.
Your Wedding will reflect your history, philosophy and creativity, as individuals and as a couple. Together, we will create a meaning filled ceremony that expresses the most significant aspect of your lives, one that recognises the commitment you are making to each other and celebrates the beginning of your lives together. I will guide you gently through all the necessary legal paperwork and, if you like, provide you with a few ideas to get your ceremony started, such as selections of music, prose, readings, poetry and symbolic rituals.
My marriage package includes the following:
- Correspondence in person, through email and over the phone
- Ceremony guidance and input
- Wireless PA system with sound check
- Meet and greet with bridal party
- Register marriage with the Registry of Births, Deaths & Marriages (within 14 days)
- Assistance for application for copy of Marriage Certificate from registry
My other services:
- Marriage Celebrant Pakenham
- Commitment Ceremonies Pakenham
- Renewal of Vows Ceremonies Pakenham
- Naming Ceremonies Pakenham
- Same Sex Commitment Ceremonies Pakenham
- End of Life Tributes Pakenham
Please feel free to phone me, not only to hear my speaking voice, but with the view to make a time for us to meet to find out if I am the right celebrant for you. I would love to hear from you for an obligation free chat or meeting. You can reach me on 0407 343 860 or alternatively fill out the enquiry form and I will get back to you at my earliest convenience.